Driving DirectionsFrom UF Campus
- From campus at the corner of W. University Ave. and NW 13th St. (US 441) go north to NW 53rd Ave (3.5 mi.).
- Go west past NW 43rd St and the Devil's Millhopper State Park to NW 71st St. (4.6 mi.).
- Turn right (north), pass the USGS buildings on the left and go to the end of the paved road.(1.1 mi.). Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences and the Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants buildings are straight ahead.
- The Administration Building is the brick building to the east (your right).
- Alternatively, from W. University Ave. you can take NW 34th St. north to NW 39th Ave.(2.5 mi.) Turn left (west) and go to NW 43rd St. (1 mi.). Turn right. Drive north on NW 43rd St. to NW 53rd Ave. (1 mi.). Turn left (west) and proceed as above.
- Take Exit 390 at NW 39th Ave. Drive east to NW 43st St. and proceed as above. There is no exit at NW 53th Ave.
The water lab is in the main building - Room 21. Phone: 352-273-3605